Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Size of My Ass and other weighty issues

I have been about 50 pounds overweight for the last ten years. I have lost and gained in that period, plus had two babies, but the net loss/gain is zero and I sit here still on my enormous ass.

I have read recently about sugar addiction and I exactly fit the profile. So the bottom line is that my brain is fucked and I crave carbs like a herion addict. When I was reading, I actually got emotional because the author was describing me and my struggles so well.

The idea is, then, that addicts such as my good self should swear off sugar and white carbs entirely. Sugar, white bread, rice, and most disappointingly beer. I decided to do it, and it has been two days now. I have been eating plenty, not worrying too much about weight loss yet, but nothing that I really want.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?